1. The average surface area found in a single gram of activated charcoal in square meters, is 10, 100, or 1000?
2. It isn’t really poison, but is a perfume by that name. Who manufactures this fragrant product?
3. What is considered to be the most toxic natural substance known to man? It was also recently approved for use in smoothing wrinkles on the face?
4. What common spice substance is usually forbidden in prisons, as it can be used as a weapon when thrown in the eyes?
5. Is there an antidote for acetaminophen overdose, and if so, what is it?
6. What is the antidote if ethylene glycol or methanol in the form of antifreeze or windshield washer fluid is ingested?
7. Vomiting induced with Syrup of Ipecac, within 1/2 hour of ingestion, will remove approximately what percentage of the ingested material?
8. According to 1998 statistics, which method of execution was cheaper to administer, lethal injection or lethal gas?
9. In the US, during execution by lethal injection, how many toxic chemicals enter the bloodstream of the condemned?
10. What is the chemical used in “non-toxic” antifreeze?
11. How many types of botulinus toxins are there?