For Poisoning Questions or Emergencies, Call the Poison Experts at 1-800-222-1222
1. In 1990, a film was made about a deadly Venezuelan jungle spider which mates with common California spiders to produce lethal offspring. What is the name of this Steven Spielberg Movie?
2. In the 1997 movie “Batman and Robin”, Uma Thurman played this toxic character. What is her name?
3. What popular cartoon duo of the music world, featured episodes on toad licking & sniffing paint thinner?
4. What is the only substance known to be poisonous to Superman?
5. On March 5th, 1982, John Belushi died of an overdose. Name the two drugs he overdosed on or the street name of this deadly mixture.
6. In the 1986 movie “Little Shop of Horrors”, Steve Martin played a sadistic dentist who meets his demise from an overdose of what substance?
7. What was the name of the 1986 movie that told of a nerdy janitor who fell into a barrel of toxic waste & became a hulking superhero who set out to rid the town of crime & corruption?
8. What popular 1940 Disney film had mushrooms dancing to Tchaikovsky’s “Nutcracker Suite”?
9. In one episode, the cartoon character Homer Simpson believed he was going to die from eating which potentially toxic dish popular in Japan?
10. On the popular show Seinfeld, Georges Fiancée is poisoned and dies. How did this tragedy happen?
11. In what 1987 film did the character Owen Lifts (Danny DeVito), try to kill his overbearing mother by adding lye to her soft drink?
12. In what 1966 film featuring Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, as a couple of alcoholics, does one hear the line “Martha? Rubbing alcohol for you?”
13. In the Three Stooges classic film “Disorder in the Court”, Larry mistakes a man’s toupee for what creature?
14. In the TV sitcom series “Friends”, Monica is stung by a jellyfish. How did Chandler treat her sting?
15. In what Disney movie can you hear the line ”drown them, poison them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don’t care how you kill the little beasts, just do it!”, being delivered by actress Glenn Close?
16. In an episode of the Simpsons, Bart takes a trip to France on an exchange program, where he is enslaved by a couple of nasty vineyard owners, and is forced to drink adulterated wine. What was the toxic adulterant in the wine?